A user who voluntarily provides Lagvinari.com with personal information automatically authorizes Lagvinari.com to use the user's personal data for storage and processing purposes.
Definition of Terms
The terms used in this document have the following meanings:
Lagvinari.com (hereinafter "we", "our", "website") - LLC "Lagvinari" established in accordance with the laws of Georgia, identification code 404405087, registered: St. Tbilisi, Ivane Javakhishvili 27, 0102.
• Personal data - any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person.
• Data processing - any action performed on data using automatic, semi-automatic, or non-automatic means.
• Data subject (hereinafter the user) - any natural person about whom data is processed.
• User's consent - expressed consent to the user's familiarization with this document and the processing of his/her personal data.
• Third party - any natural or legal person, or public institution.
• Direct marketing - offering goods and services through mail, phone calls, e-mail, or any other means of telecommunication.
The mentioned information will be used by Lagvinari.com for the purposes of providing the service, taking into account the applicable legislation.
Basics of data processing
Lagvinari.com will process the user's personal data if:
• There is user consent.
• Data processing is required by Lagvinari.com to fulfill its legal obligations.
• Data processing is necessary to provide services to the user.
The purpose of processing the user's personal data
• improvement of Lagvinari.com service quality;
• Properly fulfilling the legal obligations of Lagvinari.com;
• Elimination of claims made by the user;
• monitoring of activities identified by the user on the website;
• Notifying users of updated data on Lagvinari.com;
• effective communication with the customer;
• Establishing feedback from the user;
• testing the innovations introduced by Lagvinari.com;
• Introduction of new products and news on the website;
• Determining the groups of users for whom news should be offered;
• Implementation of marketing and other activities;
• Providing information on purchases made by the user;
• receiving information from an authorized third party regarding the fulfillment of monetary obligations by the user;
• prevention of improper use of lagvinari.com system;
• Prevention of crimes stipulated by the Criminal Law Code of Georgia;
• delivery to competent state bodies;
• protection of legal interests;
• Other legitimate purposes granted to Lagvinari.com by the Law of Georgia on Personal Data Protection.
The user has the right to request from Lagvinari.com the following information about data processing:
• Which user data is processed by Lagvinari.com;
• Purpose of data processing
• Legal basis for data processing;
• how the data was collected;
• To whom the data about the user was given, the basis and purpose of giving the data;
At the request of the user, Lagvinari.com is obliged to correct, update, add, block, delete, or destroy the data if they are incomplete, inaccurate, or not updated or if their collection and processing were carried out in violation of the requirements of the law.
The user has the right to apply to the State Inspector's Office or the court.
The user has the right to refuse the consent given by him to Lagvinari.com at any time and to request the termination of the data processing and/or the destruction of the processed data.
The user is obliged to provide complete and correct information about himself to Lagvinari.com in order to receive the service in the future. This obligation also applies to changes in the information provided by the user.
By using the website of Lagvinari.com, the user declares his consent to the storage and processing of his personal data and cookies (Cookies) by Lagvinari.com.
The user is obliged to provide Lagvinari.com with complete and correct information, in case of changes, to update the information provided by him.
Lagvinari.com lacks the ability to verify the truthfulness and correctness of the information provided by the user, including the user's age. If it becomes known that the person providing the information is not of legal age, Lagvinari.com is entitled not to take into account the information provided by the minor. If you become aware that a person registered on Lagvinari.com is not of legal age and does not have the consent of a legal representative to use the website, please inform us about this.
Whom we share user data with
Sharing of personal data is carried out for partner courier service companies, which ensure the delivery of the purchased products to the user at the address specified by him. The following information about the customer is transferred to the courier service partner companies: order details, name, address, and contact number. The information provided to the partner courier companies will be used only for the purpose of delivering the purchased products.
The sharing of the user's personal data may be necessary in the cases provided for by the current legislation of Georgia, for the purpose of crime detection, investigation, or crime prevention.
Based on the user's interests, Lagvinari.com may use the user's personal information, in particular, name and e-mail address, in order to provide advertising materials, provide services of interest to the user, and improve the quality of products, services, and services through direct marketing. with postal address/phone number. In order to carry out direct marketing, Lagvinari.com reserves the right to transfer said personal information to third parties who, based on the contractual relationship, will provide advertising services to Lagvinari.com.
Lagvinari.com is authorized to share personal information with any third party in the cases provided for by the current legislation of Georgia, except for the above.
Request to stop direct marketing
The user has the option at any time to ask Lagvinari.com to stop direct marketing. A user's request to stop direct marketing does not obligate Lagvinari.com to stop providing information about updates and changes.
If you wish to stop receiving direct marketing, you can contact Lagvinari.com via email. This does not imply any termination of other services by Lagvinari.com.
Log files and cookies
* • IP address
* • Device type
* • Browser
* • Time, date, and duration of a website visit
* • From which platform the user was redirected to the Lagvinari.com website
* • Information about the actions performed on the Lagvinari.com website - what products the user visited
This information does not identify a specific user and represents analytical data.
The purpose of processing such information is:
* • Let's analyze the trends
* • Lagvinari.com to manage the website
* • Produce statistics
* • Track users' actions in order to create an experience on the website
* • To develop and implement effective marketing activities
* • To give advice and recommendations
When starting to use the website, the user has the option to accept cookies. If the user does not press the appropriate button and continues to use the website despite the notice, such action will be considered consent by the user.
Cookie settings can be changed by changing browser settings.
Lagvinari.com receives information from the following sources:
* • When the user fills out the website registration form
* • When the commune